SubTropical highland climate.
The temperature is relatively cool throughout the year.
- The beautiful landscape and scenery of the surrounding hills and valleys.
- The Kapsuswa farm and resort offers a wide range of activities such as horse riding, nature walks and cultural tours.
- Cultural tourism: the area has rich cultural heritage showcased through cultural tours and experiences.
- Adventure tourism: Kuinet-Kapsuswa is surrounded by hills and valleys.
MOIS BRIDGE WARD
Tropical savannah climate.
Historical monthly averages are 24 degrees high and 11 degrees low.
- Mois bridge
- The national cereals storage depot
- Growing quarry mining and milling industries
- Cultural sites such as traditional homesteads and shrines.
- Sports tourism: the area is known for producing talented athletes. Visitors can watch local sports events.
- Maragoli cultural festival: the annual maragoli cultural festival is a major event in the area.
Subtropical highland climate characterized by cool temperatures and high rainfall throughout the year.
- Kapkures dam
- Kapkures forest- an excellent destination for hikers and nature lovers.
- Culture and traditions- home to the Kalenjin community which has rich cultural heritage.
The climate is generally tropical with two rainy seasons and two dry seasons.
- Barsombe falls: a beautiful waterfall located in the ward.
- Agricultural activities: it has fertile soils suitable for growing variety of crops.
- Agricultural tours: it is an agricultural hub where visitors can take a tour on the farms and learn about the farming practices.
- Local markets: an excellent place to buy souvenirs and handicrafts made by the local people.
Tropical climate, generally mild and temperate with average temperature.
- Community forests: gives the natural beauty of the area.
- Kipsomba falls- a popular spot for tourists to admire stunning scenery.
- Sports tourism: has strong sports culture with several sports clubs and teams.
Generally mild and pleasant with cool temperatures throughout the year.
- Kibororwo dam
- Kipkaren river that flows through Ziwa ward.
- Ziwa swamp
- Ziwa Kipchoge monument: commemorates the achievement of Eliud Kipchoge.
- Ziwa conservation area.
Sub tropical highland characterized by warm to cool temperatures throughout the year.
- Forest reserves
- Soy farm house
- Beautiful Resorts e.g the Soy club and resort
- Sports: vibrant sports culture and tourists could attend and participate.